Monday 24 February 2014

BEAUTY | Manicure Monday #13

While I've been in love with matte nails for a what seems like an age, I couldn't find a matte top coat to save my life. Until now. Thank you Wet n' Wild for being my saviour! I've been turning every mani matte this month, and for €1.99, why wouldn't I be? Wet n' Wild stands can be found in Dunnes Stores supermarkets all across Ireland!


My new favourite nail trend for S/S? Neon nails! Did anyone see Lily Allen on Graham Norton this past weekend? Not only did she look stunning House of Holland, but she rocked some amazing neon yellow nails too! While I feel like neon for summer could become passé, in a very Devil Wears Prada way ("Florals? For spring? Groundbreaking."), I can't help but love how they look on nails! Besides we need all the help we can get, to brighten up this dreary Irish weather!


Another nail obsession of mine this month; Wah Nails. Wah is a cult London-based nail salon, who have done nails for everyone from Nike to Marc Jacobs, and are a favourite at London Fashion Week! They have a salon in Dalston, as well as Topshop Oxford Circus and Harvey Nichols in our very own Dublin! I cannot stop stalking their instagram feed, and constantly suffer from nail envy! They do everything for demure nudes and pastels, to crazy patterns, something for every taste!

                             

What's been your go-to mani this month? Any trends you've been dying to try?

Side Note: Over the weekend, I reached over 100 followers on Bloglovin'. I was absolutely speechless, to think that so many people choose to subscribe to what I have to say is mind blowing. I just want to say, to anyone that has followed, commented, or even browsed this blog in the last 4 months, thank you from the bottom of my heart. It means more than I can put into words!

Until next time,
Elle

Find me on:
Twitter - Tumblr - Instagram @ellebolger - Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment