Friday 28 March 2014

FAVOURITES | March 2014

How is it the end of March? I know I said this last month, but seriously, this year is going by too quickly! Although, I am very excited for summer to come along!

The Maybelline Fit Me Foundation has been a firm favourite of mine for a while, but it wasn't until I ran out that I realised just how much I loved it! I had wanted to try out a new foundation, and ended up coming right back to this one. Who was I trying to kid? If it ain't broke, don't fix it! It's a very easy foundation to love; it comes in an amazing 18 shades, it's lightweight and easy to blend, and gives a medium coverage that can be built up! It can be found in pharmacies for €11.99.


My lips have been suffering a bit this month, so Lush's Bubblegum Lip Scrub has been my saviour! While it's quite messy (you end up looking like you've devoured some donuts), it does exactly what it's meant to! It removes any and all roughness/dead skin, and leaves your lips smooth! The best part? You can just lick your lips clean! It's completely edible, and rightly so! It'd be too much of a temptation to eat, if it wasn't! I'm not too certain of the price, as this was a Christmas gift, but having search online, the consensus seems to say under €7!


I was a little bit jealous, seeing a lot of UK bloggers and vloggers raving about Primark's new beauty line, P.S. My local store hadn't stocked it.. Until now! I spotted lots of goodies on a recent trip, but this vibrant coral nail polish really caught my eye! It's no surprise that I love neons for summer, and I've been looking of this kind of coral for ages! At €1.50, it's a right bargain!


God know how long I've been on the hunt for the perfect black jean. They've all been too long, too baggy, too big, too small, none just right! I ventured into River Island, my last resort, and stumbled upon the Black Molly Reform Jeggings. Not only do they stock a great range of sizes, but leg lengths too! I got mine in a short leg! They are pricey (€50), but they fit perfectly in every aspect. They are so soft and comfy too, I don't think I can be without them! They're also "crafted from flattering high-performance fabric in a mid rise waist" and "work hard to hold you in". Ace!


I purchased these Primark sunglasses at what I thought was the start of our good weather. Seems like I just jinxed it. Oops! I love the round lenses, and the keyhole nose bridge is very in this Spring/Summer. For €1.50, you could hardly leave them there, and I know I'll be wearing them all the time!


While I've never been vocal about my love of rugby on here, it's one of my favourite sport. From a spectators perspective obviously, I don't think I could handle all the tackling, and mauls! I posted about my trip to a Six Nation's game recently, and just this past weekend saw Munster beat Benetton Treviso in Thomond Park! It was a good game, and especially great to see the Munster lads from the national team out at half time with the Six Nations Cup. I even managed to take a cheeky selfie with Conor Murray - that's being kept under lock and key though! I highly recommend a trip to a rugby game, it's a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon/evening!


What have you been loving this month?! 

Until next time, 
Elle.

Find me on:
Twitter - Tumblr - Instagram @ellebolger - Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment