Wednesday 20 August 2014

FASHION | Top 5 ...

Like I said in previous posts, my holiday is fast approaching (9 days!!!!), so this last edition of Holiday Top 5 is going to be my 5 fashion must haves. I'm heading to Florida, and while I've never been there at this time of year, the average temperature for September is in the 90's (that's in the 30's for us Celsius folk!). Here's what I can't go without..

1. Hats.
 I've been told I have a head for hats! I love them, I'll honestly use any excuse to wear a hat.This wide-brimmed hat from Jasper Conran is perfect for shading in the sun, and they are very in fashion this season! 


2. Rompers
I am beyond obsessed rompers! The best thing about them is you can wear them casually in the daytime, or dress them up when the sun goes down. I can't wait to wear this cute little number from Primark. 


3. Dresses
When the weather is warm, I want nothing more than to throw on a nice comfy dress, especially in the evenings! They're fun and flirty, and minimal effort is required. I love this yellow swing dress from River Island. The peekaboo shoulders, and bright colour adds something a little different to a classic style!


4. Denim Shorts.
 You can never go wrong with a good quality pair of denim shorts. They're comfy, versatile, and they never go out of fashion. NEVER! I've had this pair from Dorothy Perkins, and they've really stood the test of time! 


5. Seamless Bras.
These are a new one for me. There is nothing like the discomfort of wearing a well worn bra for a long period of time. We shall suffer no more! These seamless bras from Primark have more of a crop top feel, essentially a bandeau with straps. They are so comfortable!



An extra one for good measure, just this once!

6. Comfy Sandals.
A good pair of sandals can make your holiday so much more enjoyable. That way you can spend less time whining about your sore feet, and more time having lots of fun! The two pairs below are my picks for this year! These Primark gladiator sandals are fairly old, but they've yet to leave me down! This season, I've become obsessed with the chunky, cleated sole trend. These white sandals from Korkys have captured my heart!


What are your vacation fashion essentials?! 

Until next time,
Elle x

Find me on:
Twitter - Tumblr - Instagram @ellebolger - Bloglovin' - Facebook

4 comments:

  1. I do love a good hat but unfortunetly rompers do nothing for me but I love them
    Carrieanne xx
    http://www.beautiesunlocked.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find certain rompers look hideous on me.. It's just a case of hit or miss, because I love them so much!

      Elle x

      Delete
  2. Have a lovely time in Florida and take lots of pictures for us to see what you got up to! I love your white sandals and yellow dress x

    LagerfeldLove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, lovely! I will indeed! I love them too, I can't wait to wear them together!

      Elle x

      Delete