Wednesday 27 August 2014

FAVOURITES | August 2014

Here we are in the last week of August, how has the summer passed by so quickly?! Here are some of the things that I've been loving this month..



This first favourite is more of a lifetime favourite, she'll never stop being one of my favourites.. So, let's talk about Beyoncé for a minute, or two! Queen Bey has the world a buzz after blowing everyone away at the MTV VMA's in Inglewood this past weekend. She looked incredible, performing a medley of songs from Beyoncé, her most recent offering to us mere mortals! Beyoncé has been my go to record this month too - Flawless is like my anthem!


I don't have any new beauty favourites this month. I haven't bought any new makeup in preparation for my USA trip. So, while this post is lacking in the beauty department, you can expect lots of posts next month! I will mention my nails though! I love the look of a fresh shellac manicure! It always seems glossier than my normal at-home mani. I went for white with a purple glitter accent nail, perfect for enhancing a tan!

Not so much a beauty favourite, more a beauty remover favourite. It took me a while to jump on the micellar water bandwagon, and I am kicking myself for taking so long! I have never used a product that has taken every part of my makeup off so effectively. This Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water is my weapon of choice. The bottle advertises 200 uses and I can see why. A little drop on a cotton pad goes a long way!


I am beyond obsessed with Teen Wolf. Oh my god! I started watching Season 3, because I had seen gifs and screengrabs on Tumblr, and it looked funny/interesting. That resulted in me marathoning the first two seasons right before Season 4 started! I think it balances the supernatural element and normal teenage life really well, and it's super funny and suspenseful all at once! Plus, the entire cast is really, really ridiculously good looking! It currently airs on MTV USA on Mondays at 9/10c, or you can watch it online at MTV.com!


What are some of your favourites this month?!

Until next time, 
Elle x 

Find me on:
Twitter - Tumblr - Instagram @ellebolger - Bloglovin' - Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment