Wednesday 21 September 2016

LIFESTYLE | Airboats, Beaches & The Happiest Place on Earth

Hi friends! I'm baaaaaack! Today's post is a look at some pictures I snapped on my recent holiday. Florida is one of my fave places, and I would go back in a heartbeat. I hope this post makes you want to visit too! 


Pancakes are a must om your first morning
@IHOP


The first of many!
@Sephora


I could spend the rest of my life lounging by pools. 



Schools back in session!
@Hogsmeade


Popped into 12 Grimmauld Place on my way home!
@London


I have a pancake problem
@Keke's Breakfast Cafe



Scorching Saturday afternoon's are for funfairs..
@Funspot Usa


& Margaritas!
@Senr Frogs 



Beach, don't kill my vibe
@Cocoa Beach



Airboats are the best way to see the scenery
@Wild Florida


All about the ears



The happiest girl, in the happiest place!
@Magic Kingdom


He's so fluffy, I'm gonna DIE
@Universal Studios



For all your wizarding needs!
@Diagon Ally


Flamin' Moe, anyone?!
@Moe's Tavern


The most amazing milkshake
@Toothsome's Chocolate Emporium

Are you itching to go yet?!

Until next time, 
Elle x 

Find me on:
Twitter - Tumblr - Instagram @ellebolger - Bloglovin' - Facebook - Snapchat: elleblgr_blog







No comments:

Post a Comment