Friday 26 September 2014

FAVOURITES | September 2014

Oh My God! How is September over already?! This year is seriously flying by, before we know it, we'll be ringing in the New Year.. Eek! Let's jump into this month's favourites, there's a nice little mix this time around!

This month, I've been loving this lip combo! Lorac Alter Ego Lipstick in Duchess with NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Peekaboo Neutral creates my perfect nude lip. Peekaboo Neutral  is almost perfectly matched to Duchess! Where have the Slim Lip Pencils been all my life?! They are amazing! Huge colour range, and so inexpensive! The Alter Ego lipstick is a mix of a matte and satin finish. It's got all the perks of a matte, with none of the drying! What's not to love?! I've never been a huge fan of nudes, I don't think they look good on me. However, this new Kylie Jenner-rosy nude lip trend is right up my street! Lorac products are currently unavailable to purchase in Ireland, but can be gotten from the website here. The Alter Ego Lipstick range retails for $16. NYX is available in select pharmacies throughout the country, the Slim Lip Pencil retails for €4.99


I have been dying to get my hands on the Wet n Wild Color Icon Shadow Collection in Comfort Zone for so long. I finally picked it up on my recent trip to the States. I'm kind of obsessed with it! The palette comes with 8 colours, each with it's own purpose. The colours are versatile enough that there's something to suit any eye colour! I find myself reaching for the colours on the left side more, I'm just a sucker for neutrals! I love the formula of these shadows, they are so pigmented, and super long-wearing! Wet n Wild products can be found in Dunnes Stores and select Penneys stores nationwide, Comfort Zone retails for €6.49


Hozier is the self-titled debut album from Irish singer-songwriter Hozier. I honestly have not stopped listening to this album, since it was released! It's quickly become one of my favourite records of 2014. My standout favourite songs are Jackie And Wilson, Sedated and Someone NewHozier was released September 19th in Ireland, and will be available globally October 7th.


I'm pretty sure every TV show favourite of mine starts by me saying I've binge watched the show in question. Alas, it is no different with The Mindy Project. Before, I was sporadically watching the show on E4, catching up with the beginning of Season 3.. Next thing you know, 2 days have passed, and I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of Season 4. Oops! On some level, I feel like I connect with Mindy, like I can see part of me in her, and I think that's what I love so much about the show!


What have you been loving this month?! 

Until next time, 
Elle x

Find me on:
Twitter - Tumblr - Instagram @ellebolger - Bloglovin' - Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment