Wednesday 17 September 2014

LIFESTYLE | Welcome To The Sunshine State

I AM BACK! After lots of sun, sea and shopping, the three most important S's, I've returned with a new lease on life. Nothing like two weeks away to get the creative juices flowing! There's gonna be lots of new makeup looks, reviews, and even a haul coming your way in the near future! For now, I'm just gonna share some snaps with you all! 

Dreary Dublin Departure!
IHop breakfasts are a first morning essential!     
Poolside, getting some sun on my pasty legs! 
Welcome To Cancun! 
A Little Slice of Paradise 
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere!
I Don't See Any Oscars In Our Futures! 
A Spot of Beauty Shopping Was Done! 
Making The Most Of The Sunshine!
Layover In New York! 
So Good They Named It Twice!
9/11 Memorial 
Sprinkles Cupcakes are next level tasty! 

Until next time, 
Elle x 

Find me on:
Twitter - Tumblr - Instagram @ellebolger - Bloglovin' - Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment