Friday 28 February 2014

FAVOURITES | February 2014

How is it the end of February already? This year is just flying by already. Is it the effects of growing older? Time just starts passing you by? I hope not! Anyway, this month's favourites is a little lacking on all fronts. Oops!

I've been loving Rimmel London's Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in the shade 101. It's like the perfect pink that I've been searching for, and to top it off, it's MATTE. My favourite!


With all the new palettes I've gotten, sometimes my Urban Decay Naked 2 gets left on the back burner! Recently though, I've been loving the shades Tease, Snakebite & Suspect. I love Tease as an allover wash of colour, and Snakebite & Suspect make for a lovely, subtle smokey eye!


My ultimate favourite this month has been having, what we like to call "wine parties", with some of my best girlfriends! There's just something so nice about getting together with your favourite people to catch up and gossip over a couple glasses of Rosé! Perfection!

Embarrassingly, or not as the case may be, all I've been listening to lately is the High School Musical soundtracks. I have no shame in my love for them! They've literally been my soundtrack for everything - blogging, cleaning, showering, you name it! I'm pretty sure the renewed obsession has come from seeing Zac Efron in That Awkward Moment last month!


What's been on your favourites list this month?

Until next time, 
Elle

Find me on:
Twitter - Tumblr - Instagram @ellebolger - Bloglovin'


No comments:

Post a Comment