- Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging as a way of using my time more proactively. Instead of spending it trawling the web, doing God-knows-what, I put it into doing something productive & fun!
- If you could never fail, what would you do?
Isn't the universal answer to this 'everything'? I'd want to do anything and everything I was ever afraid to do!
- Favorite quote?
My favourite quote comes from F. Scott Fitzgerald, speaking about Zelda, his wife; "I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity and her flaming self-respect and it’s these things I’d believe in even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn't all that she should be. But of course the real reason is that I love her and that’s the beginning and end of everything. You’re still a Catholic but Zelda’s the only God I have left now."
- Instagram or Twitter?
I love both, but I am addicted to Instagram. I could spends hours on that app!
- What are you looking forward to most in 2014?
The thing I'm most looking forward to about 2014, is the fact that it's a new year, we're only two months in, and anything possible could happen!
- What are you most proud of?
That's yet to be determined..
- Are you an introvert or extrovert?
I can be either depending on the people I'm around!
- If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
Spend the first twelve hours fighting for the greater good, and the last twelve hours following Zac Efron around.. for research purposes obviously!
- Favorite place?
Oh, that's a tough one! It's a toss up between Limerick and California, LA to be specific! Two very different places, but both have their moments!
- How do you stay inspired?
I get inspired from other bloggers that I follow and from what I see online & in magazines! I stay inspired with the hope that I can do something even a fraction different to what they are doing, even if the content or subject is similar.
- Favorite bloggers and YouTubers?
Some of my favourite YouTubers include Zoella (I love her blog too!), Gabi (or velvetgh0st), Nicole Guerriero, Tess Christine, Jimmy Tatro, Louise (or Sprinkleofglitter), Lauren Elizabeth, Meghan Rosette, the list could go on! A lot of my fave YouTubers have blogs, so they would be in my favourite bloggers too, along with Ashley over at Ring My Bell, Chloe at Converse & Clicqout, Lily Melrose, of course the lovely ladies that I've tagged below, the list again is endless!
- What's your number one holy grail beauty product?
- iPhone or Android?
- Has blogging changed your life in any way?
- Is this your first blog? Or have you made other attempts?
- What's your favourite season?
- One item of clothing/accessory you couldn't live without?
- You can have dinner with 5 people dead or alive. Who are they?
- How do your family/friends feel about your blog?
- Dogs or cats?
- Who is your ultimate style icon?
There you have it! Leave a link to your post below, if you do this, girls, I can't wait to read your answers!