Wednesday 19 March 2014

FASHION | Top 5...

This edition of Top 5 showcases my favourite online stores. If I'm being honest, I spend more time than I'd care to admit trawling through these particular sites, creating wishlists, and wanting a never-ending bank balance! Someday..


Charlotte Russe is my go-to store when I travel to the states, so it seems only right that I love their website too! The clothes are super cute, and affordable, and they always have great deals on shoes! The online store is also a great insight into what's in store, so you can plan your shopping trip in advance! Yay!
2. Pacsun
Whenever I browse the Pacsun store, I always think "this is what my wardrobe would look like, if I lived on the beach in California or Hawaii!". It's total surfer/beach babe heaven, and I want it all! Kendall & Kylie Jenner have their own line with Pacsun that is to die for! 
3. Brandy Melville
Brandy does basics, and does them well! Lots of simple tees, dresses and cardigans that can be styled any way your heart desires! They've also started doing graphic tees, that are a firm favourite with the likes of the Jenner sisters, Selena Gomez and YouTuber Lauren Elizabeth! The only downside is that Brandy's sizing is a one size fits most. 
Ah, Victoria's Secret, where every girls dream of being in leagues with Miranda Kerr and Adriana Lima become a reality, if even for a moment! This is another site where I like to plan my shopping trip before hand! Not only are the undies super comfy, but they are super cute too. I also adore the Pink range, their sweat pants are my absolute favourites! 
5. Nasty Gal
Nasty Gal is my ultimate window shopping site, reserved for days when I really want to feel bad about my financial standing. Why do pretty things need such a hefty price tag? Why do I proceed to torture myself for hours on end? I guess I'm a glutton for punishment! 

What are your favourite online stores? Let me know below! 

Until next time, 
Elle.

Find me on:
Twitter - Tumblr - Instagram @ellebolger - Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment