Friday 14 March 2014

LIFESTYLE | March Wishlist


1. Benefit's Hoola bronzer.
Hoola had a hype I was not willing to give into, emphasis on had! A friend of mine used it while she was doing my make up recently, and let me tell you, I'm converted! Why have I been using any other bronzers? 
2. River Island Coral Peep Toe Sandal.
The second I saw these, I fell in love. It just screams 'Perfect Summer Sandal' to me.
3. Sleek Blush By 3 in CALIFORN.I.A.
 I adore Sleek blushes in general, but when I saw that this palette had all cream blushes, I needed it!
4. Sigma Brush Essential Kit  in Make Me Cool
Granted these brushes have been on my forever wishlist, they are just so pretty!
5. MAC's Studio Fix Fluid.
Having delayed my foray into MAC foundations (I wanted to do my research!), I think I finally found the right one for me!
6. Mulberry Willow Tote in Ballet Pink
There's not much I can say about the Willow, other than "I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT!". That seems sufficient!
7. A Tropical Island Getaway.
We've had a week of good weather here, and while it mightn't last (fingers crossed it does!), it's left me craving a sunny break away. Preferably soon, on an island, with all the cocktails I can drink! Oh, a girl can dream..
8. Tickets for Ireland v France in Paris.
While it might seem a tad extreme that I'd give the whole left side of my body to be in Paris this Saturday, it's the utter truth! So if anyone has a magic lamp/genie/fairy godmother that can spare a wish, it'd be greatly appreciated! 

What's on your wishlist this month?!

Until next time,
Elle. 

Find me on:
Twitter - Tumblr - Instagram @ellebolger - Bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. I love Hoola <3
    Those shoes are gorgeous too!
    www.fairytalesandlittlewhitelies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete