Friday 29 August 2014

LIFESTYLE | ... Goodbye Summer!

Just a little glimpse into what I got up to this summer! Cannot believe it's over already..


summer starts here // foundry nights // happy birthday mama // unholy trinity // bank holiday fun
chicas // birthday surprise from Oz // weirdos // one direction // capital craziness
shameless selfie // costa date // thirsty thursday // fab four // budz
daytripper // soul sistas // baby shower time // spraoi // medieval times
our very own runyon //  loftus hall // hook lighthouse //  mani monday // little nugget's debs

SIDE NOTE: I'm off on holiday TODAY! It's finally here, so this blog will be inactive for a little bit. You can follow me on Twitter and Instagram to see what I get up too! But when I get back, I'll have lots of hauls and reviews for you all! Yay!

How was your summer?! What was your favourite part?!

Until next time, 
Elle x

Find me on:
Twitter - Tumblr - Instagram @ellebolger - Bloglovin' - Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment