Friday 24 October 2014

BEAUTY | My Go To Fall Make-Up


With the weather unable to make it's mind up recently, I find myself stumped at what to do with my face. Not anymore! Today, I bring you my go to look in 5 simple steps, using only 5 products! 

1. Fill in brows. I'm obsessed with the Anastasia DipBrow Pomade in Dark Brown!


2. Shadow. This L'Oreal Infallible Shadow in Amber Rush is a gorgeous copper, almost metallic shade! I suggest wetting your brush beforehand, to pick up the colour's true beauty! 


3. Wing it out! Liquid liner is always tricky for me, but slow and steady wins the race! This Maybelline Master Precise by Eye Studio is my saving grace!


4. Lash it on! I have pretty stumpy lashes, but once they're curled and I load CoverGirl's LastBlast Fusion Mascara on, they are completely transformed! 


5. Last, but by no means least, lipstick! Maybelline ColorSensational Creamy Matte Lipstick in Darlingly Nude is my weapon of choice this season! 


There you have it! A foolproof Autumn look in 5 easy steps! 


What's your go to make-up look this season?! Let me know below! 

Until next time, 
Elle x 

Find me on:
Twitter - Tumblr - Instagram @ellebolger - Bloglovin' - Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment