Wednesday 15 October 2014

MUSIC | Monthly Playlist #8


1. Team - Lorde
2. Work Song - Hozier
3. Blame - Calvin Harris & John Newman
4. Nightcall (Cover) - London Grammar
5. Steal My Girl - One Direction
6. Booty - Jennifer Lopez 
7. The Heartbeat The Soul - Dark Waves
8. Geronimo - Sheppard 
9. Down - Blink 182
10. Everybody Wants To Rule The World (Cover) - Lorde
11. Power - Kanye West
12. Gold - Spandau Ballet
13. Like Real People Do - Hozier
14. Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
15. I Won ft. Kanye West - Future 
16. '03 Bonnie & Clyde - Beyoncé & Jay-Z
17. If This Were A Movie - Taylor Swift
18. Brand New Day - Kodaline
19. I Won't Say (I'm In Love) - Susan Egan
20. In Summer - Josh Gad

What have you been listening to this month?!

Until next time,
Elle x 

Find me on:
Twitter - Tumblr - Instagram @ellebolger - Bloglovin' - Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment