Friday 10 October 2014

LIFESTYLE | Autumn Wishlist


1. River Island Tan Leather & Suede Bowler Bag - €95
After makeup and shoes, bags are my next love. With a mix of leather and suede, a versatile tan colour, and a not-too-big-not-too-small size, this bag is calling my name! I'm obsessed with the bowler bag style lately too! 
2. New Look Burgundy Faux Fur Boyfriend Coat - €79.99
Ugh I die for this coat! We saw a hint of the boyfriend cut last year, but it's back full force this season! I love this New Look one, the colour and fur add a touch of luxury to the style! Pair it with a tartan scarf, and you've got a match made in heaven. 
3. Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Eau De Toilette - €49.50 
Daisy Dream is full of fruity and floral notes, not exactly Autumnal, but when I caught a whiff of it, I fell in love. I lean towards sweeter scents, over musky or spicier smells, so this light and airy perfume is right up my alley! 
4. Bethany Mota for Aeropostale Ganado Hooded Cardigan - €30.17
I love seeing my fave YouTubers do fun and amazing things! Ms. Mota's alliance with Aero began with a perfume, and the graduated to a full line. Everything in the line is super cute, exactly what you'd expect from the rising star, and I am particularly obsessed with this cardigan! 
5. LORAC Mega Pro Palette - $59
Boasting 28 new shadows, the Mega Pro is a must have for LORAC lovers. Having only gone on sale this week, it's already sold out.. Guess it will have to hang out on my wishlist for a little while! 
6. MAC Nightmoth Lip Pencil - €16.50
I'm a sucker for a bold lip year round, but I especially love dark lips in the Autumn months. Gimme all the deep reds, nudes and purples! Nightmoth is a deep, burgundy/wine, with red undertones, perfect for creating that vampy look! 
7. MAC Styled In Sepia Lipstick - €19.50
Part of MAC's new Matte Lip Collection, Styled In Sepia is a warm, medium brown, almost taupe, shade with a matte finish. Obviously! It's a gorgeous lipstick, and perfect for those of us wanting in on the current 90s trend! 
8. River Island Black Cut Out Peep Toe Booties -€70 
Every Autumn/Winter season needs a staple boot, and I want these River Island ones to be mine! Cut outs and peep toes aren't exactly season-friendly, but I'm nothing if not impractical. Plus, you can never have too many pairs of black boots! 

What have you been lusting after recently?! Let me know below! 

Until next time, 
Elle x

Find me on:
Twitter - Tumblr - Instagram @ellebolger - Bloglovin' - Facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment