Friday 26 August 2016

BEAUTY | What's In My Makeup Bag?

Two posts in one week? Who do I think I am?! This is a little bonus post because after next week, I'll be away until the middle of September!

I'm an over-packer. It's a sickness, I admit it. I may pack 4 outfits for every day, but I've learned my lesson when it comes to makeup. I normally pack two bags full for trips, and wear less than half of it. I like to have options, okay?! Knowing the climate in Orlando, I won't need a full face of makeup AT ALL!


For my skin, I'll need my Nivea Essentials Day Cream, and Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturiser, This is such a no mess, no fuss product. Perfect for those of us that aren't great at remembering to moisturize every day. Oops! I couldn't forget some Fix + and Strobe Cream. I know I'm not the only person who wants their highlight seen from space! I also popped in a mini Garnier Micellar Water for all my makeup removal needs!


As for the rest of my face, I've got my Anastasia Brow Wiz in Dark Brown and Essence Clear Brow Gel for brows. The Brow Wiz is perfect for travel, with it's built in spoolie! For eyes, I only need my trusty Rimmel Wonderfull Mascara. So this is maybe where I went a little overboard. Oops! When it comes to lip options, I've got MAC's Candy Yum Yum, Flat Out Fabulous, Velvet Teddy, and Russian Red, as well as two Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Audacious and Shameless. 
NYX Lip Pencil in Pinky, Fuchsia, Hot Red and MAC Lip Liner in Stripdown


And that's all she wrote. So maybe I haven't learned my lesson that well!
Baby steps!

Until next time, 
Elle x

Find me on:
Twitter - Tumblr - Instagram @ellebolger - Bloglovin' - Facebook - Snapchat: elleblgr_blog

No comments:

Post a Comment