Thursday 4 August 2016

LIFESTYLE | Don't Call It A Comeback

Or do, I guess. That's what this is, right?!

I seem to have a love/hate relationship with this blog. Things are great for a while, a honeymoon period if you will, then we break up for two years. Oops!

It wasn't my intention to be gone for so long, and if I'm being honest, I really missed it. But life got in the way, in the form of a 9-5 job, and blogging got lost for a little bit. I can't promise that this is going to be a full time thing again, let's not get ahead of ourselves! I just want to be able to say that I gave it a proper shot. At least once.. Or twice!

So, I guess this means you can expect at least one post a week for the foreseeable future. Wish me luck!

Until next time,
Elle x

Find me on:
Twitter - Tumblr - Instagram @ellebolger - Bloglovin' - Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment