Wednesday 24 August 2016

LIFESTYLE | What's In My Carry On?

Number one reason why I love this kind of post is that it reassures me that I'm not the only person who can't travel light. I would rather the sore shoulder than feel like I've forgotten something. Sue me! I'm off to Florida next week, so I thought why not pack my carry on with you guys! My bag is from Topshop last year, and the pompoms are from River Island and Penneys.


Right off the bat, I need the essentials; phone and purse. I never leave home without these, obviously! Next up, gotta have a good book and my Kindle. I've waited to start Blue Lily, Lily Blue on the plane, but it's killing me! I talked about the first book of The Raven Cycle in my July favourites, if you're interested. I also picked up Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige, which is a spin-off from the Wizard of Oz tale. I do tend to go through a lot of books, so the Kindle is great for saving space and my back! And of course, I can't forget my chargers.


This next lot is all the little things I can't be without; earphones, deodorant, gum, hand cream, lip balm, tissues. I keep them all in this little makeup pouch from River Island. I also have this cute notebook from Tesco. I'm a serial list maker so this is essential! And of course, no holiday would be complete without sunglasses. The first two pairs are from Penneys, and the second two are from Boohoo - here and here. The cases are also from Penneys!


Are you an over-packer like me? Or have you mastered the art of travelling light?!

Until next time, 
Elle x

Find me on:
Twitter - Tumblr - Instagram @ellebolger - Bloglovin' - Facebook - Snapchat: elleblgr_blog


No comments:

Post a Comment