Friday 13 December 2013

BEAUTY | Sunday Pamper Session

While I have my daily skincare regime, I like to go that extra mile on Sundays to end the week, or begin it, on a good note!

I start by removing my eye make up, with the Nivea Visage Daily Essentials Extra Gentle Eye Make-up Remover and some round cotton pads. I have always used wipes to remove my make-up (these ones are €1.50 for two packs in Primark), but I've heard fantastic things about the L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection 3-in-1 Purifying Micellar Solution and can't wait to try it out! Next, I use the Proformula Clear Skin Cleansing Facial Wash to remove any residual make-up and clean my face. I then use Boots' Essentials Fragrance Free Cleansing Lotion and Facial Toner to cleanse and tone my skin. That's about the extent of my daily skincare routine. Here's where it gets better! 

A face mask is the best way to get your face feeling fresh and clean, and it's always a nice little treat from the normal routine. I like to use Lush's BBSeaweed Fresh Face Mask. It's super moisturising and exfoliating, reduces redness and softens and soothes! After applying the face mask, I like to use Lush's Bubblegum Lip Scrub too. This removes dead skin and flakiness, and moisturises and soothes your lips. I find this is perfect for me as I like to wear matte lipsticks, so it ensures my lips are nice and smooth. And, you can lick it right off when you're done.. Yum! When my 10 minutes is up, I gently remove the face mask and apply Nivea's Soft Moisturising Cream to finish off.  

What are some of your favourite ways to pamper yourselves? Let me know! 

Until next time, and Merry Christmas,
Elle.

Find me on:
Twitter - Tumblr - Instagram @ellebolger - Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment