Monday 23 December 2013

Manicure Monday #8

With Christmas a mere TWO days away, I decided to go for the most festive colour I could find in my collection. Low & behold, I stumbled across the Rimmel London LYCRA PRO Polish in the shade 319 Ruby Me. It retails for around the €6 mark, and can be found on any Rimmel stand!


Ruby Me is a true red, and is perfect for this time of year! It's got a gorgeous glossy finish, that really complements the red. I just think there is something so classy about a red polish! It has Rimmel's signature Maxi Brush, that makes for super quick applications.  It does take a couple of coats to become opaque, but dries relatively quickly!



What's your Christmassy manicure look like? Tell me in the comments below!

Until next time, and Merry Christmas, 
Elle. 

Find me on:
Twitter - Tumblr - Instagram @ellebolger - Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment