Friday 6 December 2013

FESTIVE | Christmas Bedroom Decoration

Bringing the Christmas spirit to my room was something I've always wanted, but never really made the effort to do! It can be quite expensive, and time consuming, but I've complied a quick and easy way to decorate your bedroom for the holidays!

What Christmas would be complete without a tree? I recently purchased this 3ft white tree in Tesco for €7! The ornaments come in a pack of 24, I got those in a local newsagent for €3. There's your whole tree for €10. Ace! My mum also bought me a little bear ornament with my name on it, so cute!


Candles. Candles. Candles. I have a slight obsession with Yankee Candles, can you tell? Their Christmas scents are among my favourite all time candles, these ones below in particular! I got this set as a gift the last two years running, they come in a book-like package with 12 of the signature Christmas scents! The snowman candle was purchase from Heatons for around €2.


Candles From L-R: Heatons Snowman, Yankee Candle's Home For The Holidays


From L-R: Christmas Cookie, Sparkling Cinnamon, Sparkling Snow, Balsam & Cedar.

For my window display, there's a light up acrylic tree that came my aunt got in a local book club, it was around €10. The fairy lights are from Heatons and they were €5 for 100. I also have 50 berry lights from Primark, €5, but I'm keeping those for my new bed! I wrapped those around my curtain pole, along with a silver beaded chain from Tesco, €1.50. 


I haven't gotten my hands on Christmas bed linen just yet, but I have spotted a few around! You can find a gorgeous set in Primark and also here, here, here, and here

Will you be decorating your bedroom for the holidays? What are some of your quick and easy ways to decorate? 

Until next time, 
Elle.

Find me on:
Twitter - Tumblr - Instagram @ellebolger - Bloglovin'


No comments:

Post a Comment