Monday 30 December 2013

Manicure Monday #9 | Primark Fashion Nails

After an unexpected week-long break, I am back and ready to get down to business! I hope you all had a really good Christmas!  

For this week's manicure, I decided to do something a little bit different! I had planned to get my nails done before Christmas, but failure to get an appointment led to this solution.. Primark's Fashion Nails! They've got lots of different colours/patterns/embellishments available, and for only €1.50, they're a right bargain!


I chose this really cute black/clear heart printed set! There's four different styles within the pack, 3 seen above, then a clear, glittery style too!
                               
                                   

While I hadn't had a great experience with Primark nails in the past, I was quite surprised with this set! I have small nails, so I find it hard to get normal false nails to fit mine, but these one's fit almost perfectly, and aren't too long! 



What are your thoughts on false nails? Have you tried these ones, or do you have a different favourite? Let me know in the comments!

SIDE NOTE: Over the last week, this blog has reached over 1000 views, and I just wanted to acknowledged this personal accolade! I never imagined that I would get even 10 views in two months, so this is a big deal for me! I just want to say a HUGE thank you to anyone who has ever taken the time to read one of my posts, or even subscribe. It means more than you'll ever know. Hopefully, we'll continue getting bigger and better as 2014 rolls in! 

Until next time, and Merry Christmas!
Elle.

Find me on:
Twitter - Tumblr - Instagram @ellebolger - Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment