Monday 6 January 2014

Manicure Monday #10

Already almost a week into 2014, and I'm slacking in the blogging department. Sorry! It's time to pull up my socks and get down to business! I'm really excited about what this new year could bring, and I can't wait to bring you all along with me!

This week's manicure is a combination of things really! Like last week's post, I still have the Primark false nails on, as well as Elf's Nail Polish in White! This retails for around €2.96, and can be found on the Elf website, and selected stores in the US.


I wanted a clean, neutral colour to brighten up my week, as I'm battling a cold, and I just love how white looks on the nail! To add a touch of sparkle, I left two of the nails their original glitter selves! I do have some issues with the Elf polish though. For starters, it does take more than a few coats to become opaque. It's not quick drying, which makes build the colour difficult. It can also become very, very messy if you accidentally bump your nail(s) into anything, before it's fully dry.



How do you feel about white nails? Let me know if you have a favourite white polish, I'd love to try a new brand/formula!

Until next time, and Happy New Year!,
Elle

Find me on:
Twitter - Tumblr - Instagram @ellebolger - Bloglovin'


No comments:

Post a Comment