Monday 20 January 2014

Manicure Monday #12

After some recent humming and hawing, I decided to reevaluate Manicure Mondays here on my blog! Not only was a weekly nail post becoming tedious, but my nails were paying the price too! While I still plan to post every Wednesday and Friday, Monday posts will either be bi-weekly or monthly. For the moment, I'm leaning more towards the last Monday of the month. What do you think?! Also, would you prefer to see a round up of all the polishes and nail things I've been loving or just a standard, run-of-the-mill mani post?

This week, I went for a nude polish, and it's Rimmel London's Lycra PRO in the shade 365 Beige Style. I'm quite sure if this range has been discontinued or not, but Rimmel's Salon Pro in Get a Nail Tan or Beige Babe would be similar! They retail at around the €6 mark, and can be found on Rimmel stands.


At the minute, I'm really drawn to neutral nail colours, lots of white, nudes, grey and black. I love how they look on the nail, and are perfect for the dreary winter months! Beige Style is a very subtle, glossy nude.Like all the Lycra PRO polishes, it's easy to apply and fast drying. This colour is quite sheer, but it works well oddly enough! Of course, if you want it to be more opaque, the colour is definitely buildable!



What are your thoughts on neutral nails? Let me know in the comments! 

Until next time, 
Elle. 

Find me on:
Twitter - Tumblr - Instagram @ellebolger - Bloglovin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment