Friday 8 August 2014

LIFESTYLE | August Wishlist



Having seen so many people throughout the internet rave about this palette, me wanting it was inevitable. I didn't stand a chance! I love how neutrals look on me, so the Lorac Pro is right up my street!

2. Nike Free Run
I am by no means a fitness goddess. I go to the gym, but that's as far as it goes! I have no idea what these shoes are supposed to do for you, all I know is they come in such vibrant and pretty colours.. I don't need any more incentive than that! 

Victoria's Secret PINK range has by far some of the comfiest loungewear I've ever come across! While they're not the cheapest, you do get your money's worth! This crew neck is oversized, and looks perfect for lazy days! They also comes in a range of different colours. 

Nicole Guerriero used this liner, and only this liner, in her Kylie Jenner tutorial, and I have to have it! Everyone and their mother seems to be obsessed with the youngest Jenner, myself included. This liner looks to be a perfect match for the colour Kylie's been sporting on her lips lately! 

How luxurious does this look? I'm pretty sure if I actually owned this palette, I'd just look at it. Although with that hefty price tag, I'd get over that pretty quickly! 

6. River Island Lilac Round Sunglasses
I've been love this lens style, very retro and funky! The lilac colour is a nice change from the classic black!

7. New Hair
For a while, I was content with my current hair colour. But the novelty of severely grown out roots and a blue tinge was bound to wear off eventually. I'm obsessed with this soft balayage that Bleach London did!

I'm a sucker for big bags, I love to be prepared for everything and anything. This shopper bag looks like it could hold it's own. It'd be perfect when travelling or on the go!

What's on your wishlist currently?! 

Until next time, 
Elle x 

Find me on:
Twitter - Tumblr - Instagram @ellebolger - Bloglovin' - Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment