Wednesday 13 November 2013

BEAUTY | Mini Boots Haul

Boots has become my downfall. I am totally obsessed, have you guessed yet? I can't seem to step a foot near the store without happily emptying my purse. Oops! Two recent visits to my local store resulted in this haul. With the 3 for 2 offer currently going on, it'd be rude not to partake, don't you think? I tend to get a little carried away, and it happens way more than I care to admit! Let's jump in. 


1. Seventeen Miracle Matte Foundation in Honey (€7.59)
2. Rimmel Scandal Eyes Shadowstick in Blackmail (€5.95)
3. Seventeen Stay Pout Lipstick in Going Steady (€5.69)
4. Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof in Black (€7.49)
5. Collection Primed & Ready Smoothing Make-Up Primer (€9.59)
6. Barry M Lip Paint in 156 (€6.79)
7. Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Liner in Nude (€5.49)

Do you have any weaknesses when it comes to drugstores/drugstore make up? Let me know in the comments. If you want a review on any products featured, be sure to tell me! 

Until next time, 
Elle.

Find me on:
Twitter - Tumblr - Instagram @ellebolger - Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. I'm addicted to Boots too! The 3 for 2s and free products using your advantage card points - so dangerous!! Have just started following you on bloglovin :)

    Abby x
    betweentodaytomorrow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The advantage card makes me more willing to spend instore!! Thank you so much :)

      Elle x

      Delete