Monday 11 November 2013

Manicure Monday #2

This week, I went for a nude-ish colour. It's the Sinful Colors polish in Easy Going. I purchased this for $1.99 from Target, but I think the range can be found at some Boots stores and online in Europe & the UK.


I personally love the Sinful Colors brand. I have a few colours, I just think the formulation is fantastic! My favourite though, has to be this shade, Easy Going. It's said to be a dupe for Essie's Fiji, for a fraction of the price! It's a very, very pale baby pink. It's almost opaque with one coat, but needs a second coat to cover up those patches! Easy Going is a shade that can be carried through all the seasons!

                                            

What nail colours are you loving this week?

Until next time, 
Elle.

Find me on:
Twitter - Tumblr - Instagram @ellebolger - Bloglovin' 

2 comments:

  1. Saw this line at Target today, but wasn't sure of their quality! Might pick up a bottle next time c:
    I actually really like milky pinks on my nails, but this week I've decided to go opposite and wear black! (Definitely out of my comfort zone, haha)

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The line is great quality, and they've got a great selection of colours too!
      I love milky pinks too, especially in Winter. It's a great way to keep your nails bright, without wearing a neon!

      Elle x

      Delete