Wednesday 27 November 2013

FESTIVE | Christmas Party Sparklers

This post actually marks the beginning of my festive season series! There's gonna be a bunch of different posts ranging from recipes to decor, fashion to beauty. So make sure you're following to be kept up to date with everything! 

From my trip to Dublin this past weekend & a perusal of all my favourite stores, one thing became inherently apparent, the major trend for this Christmas season is.... SEQUINS! Yay! 

There's no better, or easier, way to spice up an outfit than by adding a bit of sparkle! To avoid looking like a disco ball, I'd make my statement piece sequinned, while keeping everything else muted. Or vice versa! 

Here are some of my favourite sequinned pieces for this holiday season!


(Clockwise from top left: River Island Pink Sequin Midi Skirt, Lifetime of Nighttime Sequin Blazer, Missguided Ellie-May Sequin Long Sleeve Skater Dress, ASOS Premium Legging in Sequin Check)

Will you be rocking this trend at your Christmas party? 

Until next time, 
Elle. 

Find me on:
Twitter - Tumblr - Instagram @ellebolger - Bloglovin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment