Friday 29 November 2013

FAVOURITES | November 2013.

I've got a wide range of favourites this month, some new, and some rediscovered, so let's jump right in!

My first favourite this month is Rimmel's Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Liner in Nude. I find this liner is perfect for any daytime make up look, as it's not as dramatic as black liner. The nude also helps open up your eyes, and helps make you appear more awake! Perfect for early mornings after those late nights! These go for €5.49 from any Rimmel retailer.


Next up is the Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara in Very Black. If there is one thing you should know about me, it's that I buy two things obsessively; mascara & lipstick! I just can't get enough! The thing I love most about this particular mascara is that the brush is quite small & thin, making for precision application. Ace! I've taken to curling my lashes, using this to set the curl, then going in with Benefit's They're Real to finish off! At €7.49, it's one of Maybelline's cheaper mascaras. 


In keeping with the things I purchase obsessively, my next favourite is, of course, a lipstick! It's 17's Stay Pout Lipstick in the shade Delinquent. Delinquent is a bright fuchsia pink and has great staying power on the lips. The formula is not drying in the slightest, and the finish keeps your lips looking moisturised! The entire Stay Pout collection is fantastic, they have a great range of shades and don't break the bank! The range is available from Boots, and retail at €5.69.


I've raved about Bleach London products countless times before (see here & here), but I'm not done yet! This month, I am loving their Super Cool Colours. What started as an innocent ombré with their Bruised Violet dye, turned into an all over colour in a matter of days! First time around, I diluted the dye with conditioner to get a muted, almost pink shade. A week later, I left the dye undiluted, and simply went for it! The result? A gorgeous, rich true purple! If like me, you want a quick & easy way to change it up a bit, then here is your solution. Simply shampoo your hair, towel dry it, and pop in your Super Cool Colour of choice. Et volià, you have transformed yourself! The dye lasts 2 to 10 washes, depending on your own hair colour, so it's not a huge commitment. They've got a great range of colours too! Can you tell that I'm totally in love with the Bleach brand yet?! I can't wait to try out some more of the colours! The Super Cool Colours retail for €6.79, and are available from select Boots stores & Boots online.


A couple of weeks ago, I posted my Ultimate Wishlist, and on said list was American Apparel's Denim Sherpa Jacket. Retailing for €135, it was, and still is, way out of my price range! Fear not, Primark has come to the rescue once more! They have a mid-wash denim sherpa jacket in stock, a dead ringer for American Apparel's one, and at €21, it's a fraction of the price AA are charging. Score! I honestly haven't stopped wearing it since purchasing. 


Last, but by no means least, we have the fantastic lads in One Direction and their 3rd studio album, Midnight Memories. Pegged to take top spot on all charts this side of Christmas, Midnight Memories is deserving of all the praise and success! There's not really much else I can say without gushing embarrassingly! Being completely honest, there is nothing about Midnight Memories that I don't like! I can tell it'll be on repeat indefinitely! One thing I will say, go for The Ultimate Edition. You can thank me later! Midnight Memories is available for download from iTunes, as well as in stores worldwide.



What are some of your favourites this month? Let me know in the comments!

Until next time,
Elle.

Find me on:
Twitter - Tumblr - Instagram @ellebolger - Bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. I got midnight memories the day it was released and since then my life has been complete!

    http://www.rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete