Monday 4 November 2013

Manicure Monday #1

As I'm quite fickle and non-committal to nail polish (I tend to get bored easily, especially if it chips early on), I figured a weekly nail post would help me with my commitment problem, and utilize my polish collection more!

This weeks' mani is courtesy of me, as most of them will be! I decided to embrace the winter-y vibes around me and go for a dark polish. This No.7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour is in the shade 13 - Betty Blues. It's available from Boots, and costs around €8.00.


When I originally purchased this colour, I wasn't too crazy about it - I vaguely recall saying it was "a navy trying too hard to be black." But now, I really think that's what I love about it. With one coat, it's almost a dark denim colour, add a second coat, and you'll need the light to hit it to prove it's actually navy! It's also a very glossy polish, which I am LOVING at the minute. Could it be? have I left my matte obsession behind? ... I DON'T THINK SO. However, I am more open to other finishes now! All in all, this polish ticks all the right boxes for a winter staple!

What are some of your favourite polishes for winter? Let me know, and you could see it featured in a future Manicure Monday!

Until next time,
Elle.

P.S. This is completely un-nail related, but my very good friends in Paper Planes just released their very first single, Can't Sleep, this past Sunday, and it's bloomin' ace! It'd mean so much to both me & the boys if you checked it out here. Tell 'em I sent ya!

Find me on:
Twitter - Tumblr - Instagram @ellebolger - Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment