Friday 8 November 2013

LIFESTYLE | Ultimate Wishlist

With the Christmas season fast approaching, (where has 2013 gone?), the question of gifts is looming in the air. While pondering what I would be asking the big guy for, my mind wandered to what I really, really desired. So I've complied a list of things I'd buy if resources were unlimited, or if I had an obscenely wealthy other half *cough* Harry Styles *cough*

1. Lilac Hair


                                                     Clockwise from top: Lou & Sam Teasdale, Kelly Osbourne, Perrie Edwards (Little Mix) 

2. Jeffrey Campbell's Roscoe Cut Out's & Mulder 
                                                                                     (Top: Roscoe Cut Out. Bottom: Mulder)

3. Alexander Wang Rocco in Pebbled Black with Rose Gold hardware.


4. Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer Glasses in Black.



5.American Apparel Unisex Denim Sherpa Jacket.



6. Complete Set of Mac Brushes. 



What are some items you'd splurge on if money was no object?

Until next time,
Elle.

Find me on:
Twitter - Tumblr - Instagram @ellebolger - Bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. I love lilac hair! It's perfect for winter and it looks so pretty!
    -Charlotte
    http://incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete